We did eat at this AMAZING Thai food restaurant for lunch! The school treated us for that, so that was really nice. I don't even know what all I ate but it was all delicious! I may never leave Saipan, because the food here is so good. I even tried dried seaweed with my rice yesterday and loved it. You should all come visit and taste the food!
After we left school we decided that us roommates should have our first trip to the beach this evening. The places that we were going to go to looked pretty rundown so we went to one of the hotels and the beach there still wasn't that nice! There were like a million sea cucumbers all over the place and my roommates wanted to cook them! GrrrrOOOsss! But they didn't. Alex is like on the edge of having pneumonia or something, so please pray for her and pray that none of the rest of us catch it, especially right before school starts. Four of the school teacher's live in one house, so imagine how awful it would be to have almost half the staff sick! Well, I'm off to bed! Hope all of you are well!

Oh Lisa!! I just imagined you running after those roaches! I have a very clear image of you doing that! hhaha oh you are having a blast lisa and I knew you would. You'll be such a good and dedicated teacher too. It's right up your alley. When you wrote, "your little kiddies" I got all excited. Anyway, I want to keep in touch with you. We are going up too the lake with everyone this Fri. I wish you were coming. Much love lisaloo. Love EMily
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the roaches! They were too abundant in our house at Yuka (you didn't seem to mind them much then...haha!!) So sorry that Alex is still sick!! Tell her we're praying for her!
ReplyDeleteHey we are just learning all about the pneumonia bugs in Microbiology! It's not as exciting as it sounds, don't worry. Love you! Be safe, stay well, and hang tough!
ReplyDeleteTaylor